The animal feed pellet production line is a complete process dedicated to the manufacture of feed pellets.
The unit generally includes the following processes: raw material receiving and washing processes, crushing processes, mixing processes, granulation processes, particle cooling processes, screening processes and packaging processes.
The cattle feed granulator is one of the key machines for the feed pellet production line. Its mold is made of stainless steel or alloy steel. It has the characteristics of low cost, reasonable structure, compact layout, reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
1. The extruder equipment uses an automatic control speed tool to uniformly produce the discharge.
2. The electric heating device can increase the feed expansion rate and the particle floating time.
3. The high temperature and high pressure cooking process can kill salmonellosis and bacterial infection, and can also make the particles easy to digest.
4. The cutter adopts frequency conversion speed regulation to change the material size.
5. The float time can be controlled by the expansion adjustment.
6. The automatic temperature control system makes the temperature control more intuitive and the parameters more precise.
Particle size (cm)