Shuliy charcoal making machine is the new-designed and efficient equipment for making charcoal. The charcoal making machine can be one set like the continuous carbonization furnace or many sets like the automatic charcoal production line.
To choose one machine or the whole line is decided according to the requirements of the customers and their actual situations. There are many agricultural and forestry materials can be carbonized by the carbonization furnace, like coconut shell, palm shell, paddy straw, corn cob, sawdust, branches, peanut shell, sugarcane bagasse, jute stem and so on.
1. Biomass materials should be crushed into pieces with the diameter less than 5 mm and be dried to reduce the moisture content less than 12%. Then they can be extruded into pini kay by the sawdust briquette machine. The last step is to carbonize these pini kay by the carbonization furnace.
2. The biomass materials also need to be crushed into chips with the diameter less than 10mm and their moisture content should less than 20%. Then use the continuous carbonization furnace to turn these biomass materials into biochar. As for the final biomass biochar, you can also use a series of charcoal briquette processing machine to make your wanting charcoal briquettes.
As for the investment of charcoal making equipment, there is a general formula to help you decide your biochar production budget and set your charcoal making plant: equipment production site + equipment investment + raw material investment + labor investment + electricity cost = total investment.
The following is the investment description of this charcoal production investment formula:
1. Equipment production site: The charcoal producer can own or lease the production site for the charcoal making equipment, which should be positioned according to its own production scale. And the site required for a typical minimum plant requires about 30 square feet.
2. Equipment investment: Charcoal producers should determine the investment amount of the charcoal making machine according to their own charcoal production scale. The general classification is a production of 1 ton of finished charcoal per day; production of 2 tons of finished charcoal per day; production of 3 tons of finished charcoal per day or larger charcoal production scale.
3. Raw material investment: General users who do the charcoal making will collect the cheapest raw materials in their local area, for reducing the investment costs and expand profits.
4. Labor investment: This is based on the scale of charcoal production. Generally, the charcoal making machine for producing 1 ton of finished charcoal per day requires only two people to operate.
5. Electricity costs: 1 ton of charcoal machine equipment needs about 220 kWh per day. The specific price can be calculated according to the local cost per kWh in electricity.