The fried food de-oiling machine is the commonly used auxiliary device in fried food processing industry. The French fries de-oiling machine is designed for remove the extra oil from the fried food. As a revolutionary de-oiling and de-watering equipment, it has totally replaced the backbreaking and insipid manual work of shacking fried food in the basket to dewatering or de-oiling. The de-oiler tripled the output of the French fries de-oiling compared with the traditional dewatering methods. The fired food de-oiling machine is popular for its time saving and labor facilitating.
1. Only personnel with the relative technology acquired can disassemble the de-oiling machine for overhauling and maintenance. The operator shall operate the dewatering machine under the instruction of the professional personnel.
2. The feeding quantity shall be controlled within maximum loading limitation.
3. During dewatering and deoiling, do not touch the lid to prevent causing damage to the roller even working accident.
4. Keep the deoiler operated on the smooth area to avoid violate quake.
5. After use for half of an year, overhauling or maintenance shall be carried out including applying lubricant onto all working parts.
Dewatering, water draining machine, de-oiling machine is designed with the centrifugal rotating method adopted. The powerful electric motor is the driving force generating the continuously rotating of the extra oil removing roller. During the de0oiling de-watering process, liquid remain on the French fried onion are spattering through the porous inner roller of the extra oil remover machine. Therefore, an expecting de-oiling effect is achieved sufficiently.
1. The dewatering machine with the quality rubber shock absorber mounted can prevent the high speed rotating roller from being damaged by the violate quake caused by uneven loaded drum or unstable installation.
2. The fried food de-oiling machine is of high quality stainless steel construction. The pedestal is made of steel reliably ensures the stable working of the de-watering machine; while the base and bracket are made of cast iron.
3. The sewage outlet pipe is mounted on the side of the lower part of the dewatering machine.
4. The inner roller is made of reliable stainless steel with two bearings mounted, and the thrust ball bearings are equipped as the support to prevent violate vibration causing severe damage to roller.
5. The electric deoiling time control is adopted to regulate the rolling time according to the production requirement.