Carbonized biomass is a waste treatment technology that uses biomass (including wood chips, wood, coconut shells, rice husks, plant stems, shells and sewage sludge) as a raw material to decompose materials in a high temperature environment to volatilize gases and discharge them. Sulfur, at the same time produce products that meet the needs.
Biomass in the absence of air oxidation, such as incomplete thermal decomposition will produce carbon and other products.
1) The machine is equipped with flue gas purification, heat exchange system and cooling system. The hot steam is made into water, and the flue gas can convert the combustible gas into a combustion cycle, which is truly recycled and turned into waste.
2) The built-in variable frequency feeder of the machine can realize automatic feeding and adjustable feeding speed.
3) Use a drum carbonization host to meet production requirements.
4) The machine is equipped with a cooling vent, cooling and outputting the final product.
5) Configure the control cabinet for easy temperature and speed control.
6) The device has a display screen and the production status can be clearly displayed.