Pellet mill machine is more suitable for the efficient breeding of poultry and livestock in the process of agricultural modernization. In recent years, pellet mill machine are more and more popular with many customers from all over the world. We have sold many sets to many countries like Nigeria, Morocco, South Africa, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, etc..
The purpose of making pellets
Pellet production is an industry that has developed rapidly in recent 10 years. These pellets are not only widely used in livestock and poultry feed, but also as biomass energy fuel. Feed pellets are used for livestock and poultry breeding, which is convenient for storage and transportation, and has a significant increase in fattening and health for poultry and livestock. Wood or straw pellets can be burned to obtain heat and are widely used in heating, power generation and other fields. Biomass particles are an alternative fuel for coal, oil, natural gas and other energy sources. They can save energy and reduce carbon emissions, and they are a clean and efficient renewable energy source.
Advantages of our pellet mill machine
1. We provide different engine power. We offer four types of power engines and you can easily find one of them in your market. You can also choose the cheapest fuel to save costs.
2. Small, medium and big models are available. From 100kg per hour for domestic use to 1000kg per hour for industrial use, we can meet all your needs.
3. Although the machine is small, it has high efficiency. The biggest model of our machine is less than 2cbm. But it has a capacity of about 1 ton per hour. This machine occupies a small area and does not need to build another factory, but you can get a lot of output from it.
4. Can process various raw materials. Wood blocks, straw, and even unmilled corn kernels can be processed. There are very hard rollers inside the machine to roll and squeeze the material, so many raw materials can easily turn into pellets.
5. The spindle speed is about 60rpm, and the linear speed of the pressure roller is about 2.5m / s, which can effectively remove the air from the material, increase the tightness of the product, and extend the storage time.
6. Low equipment investment, low operating cost, low energy consumption and high output.
7. Easy to operate. Debugging before use is very simple, and the operating user only needs to observe the feed rate to prevent clogging, and the entire operation process is very simple.
Services we can provide
1. We design the most professional solution for you. We have been in this business for no less than 5 years. We can help you recommend the most suitable model or production line that includes crushers, mixers, etc. according to your specific conditions, such as raw material conditions, production capacity requirements, pellet production requirements, and your budget.
2. We provide installation video. As this machine is very easy to debug and use, there’s no necessary to send worker to do these jobs. So after you pay, we will provide you with a complete installation video and instructions, we guarantee that you can use the machine normally.
3. Online support. We will send online video calls to you to solve your problem.
4. Spare parts provided. We can send you the new spare parts you need for free, and the buyer only has to bear the shipping costs.
1. What material can this machine produce?
Corn, straws, bits of wood, sawdust, bark, etc..
2. What engine power can this machine use?
Electric motor, gasoline engine, diesel engine, PTO.
3. Is it adjustable of the length and diameter of the final pellet?
Yes, you can adjust the machine according to your need.
4. What’s the capacity of this machine?
We have many models with different capacities. From 60kg per hour to 1000kg per hour. It depends on how many animals do you have or how much output do you want.
5. How long can I receive the item after paying?
We usually deliver the item within 3-5 days, the delivery time by sea or by air will depend on the shipping port of you.
6. What kind of payment terms do you provide?
Trade Assurance, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C, Pay Pal, Cash, etc..